I am María Inés, a Margarita Salas Postdoctoral Researcher at Universidad Autónoma de Madrid. Previously, I worked as a Research Associate at Imperial College London, in Kevin Buzzard’s research group. Before joining Imperial College, I worked as an Assistant Professor (Profesor Ayudante Doctor) at Universidad Nebrija. I earned my PhD in Mathematics from Boston University in 2020, under the supervision of Jared Weinstein.
My main research interests are mathematical formalization and number theory.
Here is my CV.
Last updated: 22 November 2023.
- LIPIcsFormalizing Norm Extensions and Applications to Number TheoryIn 14th International Conference on Interactive Theorem Proving (ITP 2023) 2023
- CPPA Formalization of Complete Discrete Valuation Rings and Local FieldsIn 13th ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Certified Programs and Proofs (CPP 2024). Accepted. 2023
- arXivThe refined class number formula for Drinfeld modules2023
- JTNBModuli Spaces of Shtukas over the Projective LineJournal de théorie des nombres de Bordeaux 2022
- LIPIcsFormalizing the Ring of Adèles of a Global FieldIn 13th International Conference on Interactive Theorem Proving (ITP 2022) 2022